Red Onion Black Seed Hair Oil Helps Hydrate, Strengthen & Protect Your Hair.
Red Onion Black Seed Hair Oil –
- This oil is a great source of Sulfur. Sulfur is found within amino acids, which are components of Keratin. Keratin is sulfur-rich and is helpful for growing strong hair. When used on the hair and scalp, Red Onion Hair Growth Oil can provide an extra dose of sulfur to support strong and thick hair, thus can help in stopping hair loss and stimulating hair growth.
- This oil also helps to improve collagen production on the scalp, which in turn helps the production of healthy skin cells and hair growth.
- Red Onion black seed Oil also helps to boost blood circulation. Applying this oil to the hair and scalp can increase blood supply to hair follicles to improve hair growth.
Almond oil – Almond oil is an emollient meaning it can fill in gaps in your hair at a cellular level. That makes your hair feel smoother to the touch. Using almond oil on your hair gives it a softer texture over time. Once almond oil is incorporated into your hair care routine, you may also notice that your hair is easier to comb through and style.
Argon oil -its nickname “liquid gold.” “Because it’s high in antioxidants, essential fatty acids, and vitamin E, Argan oil helps to hydrate and soften hair,
Vitamin E – Vitamin E has been hailed as a cure-all to turn frizzy, damaged, unmanageable hair into shiny, luscious locks worthy.
This product is Certified FDA, certified Organic, Certified Cruelty Free, Certified Green label , Palm oil free, No Parabens, No Sulphates, No Silicones, No Color & Peg
How to Use-
- Pump the nozzle to release oil. The special pump allows you to take as much of the product as you need while keeping the rest of it untouched and clean.
- Massage onto your scalp gently covering the entire surface. Be sure to avoid any contact with the eyes.
- Use the oil along your hair and even on your tips to avoid split ends and excessive drying.
- We recommend using this hair oil at least 3-4 times a week for best results!
Sample Image Gallery Module
Due to covid currently there is no return policy.
To start a return incase of damaged product received etc please raise a request within 24 hours, you can contact us at email@example.com If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.