Originating from India. Citronella Essential Oil is steam distilled from the leaves of the Citronella grass, has absolutely no additives or fillers. Citronella has a lemon citrus scent, though it is much softer than actual Lemon with subtle wood tones
- Skin Type: All Skin Types
- Usage: Helps support a healthy respiratory system, aid in relaxation, and can make your time spent outdoors more pleasant. Essential oil can be diffused using a vaporizer, inhaled, applied topically. Always dilute before applying to the skin. Use with oil, cream , body lotion. Combine equal parts of Citronella water or witch hazel, and spray around the perimeter to make your outdoor gatherings more pleasant and insect free.
- To help promote a clean environment in your home during seasonal illness threats, diffuse equal parts of Citronella and Cinnamon Leaf into the air.
- Properties: Anti-bacterial, anti fungal , deworming , antiseptic, calming, rejuvenating, relaxing, soothing
- HIGH QUALITY GLASS BOTTLES PLUS FREE GLASS DROPPER – We use high quality glass infused with a uv colored coating to protect essential oils against sunlight and degradation. We also provide a free glass dropper to help you easily use just a few drops of oil at a time.
Now exclusively available on femica - https://www.femica.in/
- Citronella oil is a natural dewormer.
- It can eradicate harmful organisms (worms) from our stomach, small intestine and large intestine, thereby treating loss of appetite.
- Naturally repels insects
- Fights free radical damage
- Fights bacteria and fungi
- Promotes relaxation
- Helps control pets’ behavior
- Due to its detoxifying property, it can also be used for healing orthopedic problems like osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, etc.
- Put it on cotton balls and set them around it will keep mosquitos away.
Sample Image Gallery Module
Due to covid currently there is no return policy.
To start a return incase of damaged product received etc please raise a request within 24 hours, you can contact us at email@example.com If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.